Christoper Nolan

Christoper Nolan was born on July 30,1970 in England. He is 50 years old now. Although his main profession is film director, he is active as a film producer and screenwriter. His nationalities are British and American. In 1990 he married Emma Thomas. I think he is the best producer in the movie industry.I was recommended in class to study the work which he directed.
Christoper Nolan has directed many movies, and I will introduce the one that I thought were the best.The first one is Tenet. This movie was released in 2020. I think this movie is a very interesting work with a mixture of action and mysterious parts. One of the charms of this movie has an unknown and mysterious experience.The Blu-ray version of this movie will be released next year.
The one is Inception. Inception is a movie in which Ken Watanabe and Leona rdo Dicaprio co-starred. It is difficult to predict what will happen, and attention should also be paid to the intense actions.
The movie I will introduce in detail is interstellar. This movie was released in October 2014. The show time is very long, but I think it is an adventure movie among science fiction movies.Starring Matthew McConaughey,Anne Hathaway,Jessica Chastain and other famous actors and actresses.This movie was nominated many Academy Awards, Visual Effects Awards,etc. The charm of this movie is a perfect expression of the interplanets.
Finally ,take a look at Christopher Nolan's movie.I think you will be as interested in his cinematic world as I was attracted to. Both science fiction movies and action movies are wonderful.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BUZZER BEAT